31st March 2021
We’re looking forward to welcoming visitors back through our doors, as many of our stores and restaurants are now open.
The following stores and venues are now open:
Please be aware that opening hours may vary and change at short notice, so please check with stores directly before you travel.
Fashion and Lifestyle
- Tommy Hilfiger: Mon – Sat (10am – 6pm), Sun (11am – 5pm)
- Calvin Klein: Mon – Sat (10am – 6pm), Sun (11am – 5pm)
- Gieves & Hawkes: Tue – Sat (12pm – 6pm)
- Harvey Nichols: Mon – Wed (10am – 6pm), Thu – Sat (10am – 7pm), Sun (11am – 5pm)
- James Lakeland: Mon – Sat (11am – 6pm)
- Castle Fine Art: Mon – Sat (10am – 6pm), Sun (11am – 5pm)
- Ribble Cycles: Mon – Sat (10am – 6pm), Sun (11am – 5pm)
- James Bushell: Mon – Sat (10am-7pm), Sun (11am – 5pm)
- Nicky Clarke: Mon – Sat (9am – 8pm)
- Toni & Guy Essensuals: Mon – Wed (9am – 6pm), Thu (9am – 8pm), Sat (9am – 5pm)
- Malmaison: open for essential travel from Monday 19th April
- AC Hotel: open for essential travel
Food & Drink
In line with the latest government guidelines, several of our restaurants and bars are now open for al fresco dining or takeaway. Booking in advance is advised.
- Miller & Carter: Mon – Sun (12pm – 5pm)
- Zizzi: Mon – Sun (12pm-10pm)
- Indico Street Kitchen: Mon – Sun (12pm – 10pm)
- Medicine Bakery Deli: Open for takeaway only, Mon – Sun (8am – 5pm)
- Lucarelli: Mon – Sun (12pm – 10pm)
During your visit to Mailbox, please remember to carefully follow social distancing guidelines and wear a face covering at all times. If you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19, please avoid travelling to the Mailbox.
We thank you for your understanding and for helping us to keep you and the Mailbox community safe.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.