26th June 2018
Ribble Cycles is today launching the bike that knows no boundaries, the CGR Ti – a stunning titanium bike that will take you anywhere with timeless performance and style.
“Versatility is at the core of the CGR range and this titanium model certainly ticks all of the boxes. Less aggressive than a racer, the endurance geometry of the CGR Ti makes this bike comfortable, composed, responsive and ready for any ride.” Explains Ribble Head of Design – Jamie Burrow. “We promise that this bike is going to be a lot of fun.”
Comfortable, composed, responsive and ready for any ride.
Designed to offer that perfect, hand-built all-rounder – a bike that’s comfortable enough to ride every day, efficient enough to ride all day and agile enough to take on some off-road, gravel ventures. Versatility has always been at the heart of the much-loved CGR and this titanium model takes it just that step further. Less aggressive than a racer, the endurance geometry of the CGR Ti makes this bike comfortable, composed, responsive and ready for any ride.
Perfect loaded or light.
Beneath the sleek lines of this high-performance titanium framed bike is a tyre clearance wide enough for up to 45mm tyres (48mm with 650b wheels), a geometry and specification designed for comfort, handling and control, giving the CGR Ti the ability to go wherever you want it to. Discreet mounts for full mudguards and a rear rack have you covered whether your adventure takes you on an all-day gravel road epic, coast to coast or that special trip of a lifetime. Wherever you’re going, the versatile and capable CGR Ti promises you a hell of a lot of fun and turned heads along the way.
Ride it all with style.
Precisely built by hand from triple-butted 3AI/2.5V titanium this bike is an optimally engineered blend of the traditional and the technological. Reliable and powerful with excellent modulation, hydraulic disc brakes do the stopping and allow the CGR Ti to be set up for smooth riding, all-season and all-surface with the simple swap of tyres or wheelset. Di2 compatibility, internal cable routing and a classic bright brushed finish with polished chrome detailing add to the charm of this quick, versatile and capable bike.
“The flat mount hydraulic disc brakes are perfect for this all-surface bike and are made all the more impressive when combined with the 12mm thru-axle wheels,” says Burrow.
Versatile and durable Titanium frame
- Expertly hand built seamless, triple-butted (3AI/2.5V) titanium frame in a beautiful brushed finish (Five-year warranty).
Electronic-compatible endurance geometry frameset
- The endurance frame geometry designed to conquer all types of riding with comfort is compatible with electronic groupsets.
Full carbon Thru axle disc fork with tapered steerer
- Advanced carbon monocoque fork for flat mount disc brakes with a 12mm Thru axle for lightness and stability.
Mudguard and rack mounts
- Good tyre clearance and discreet mounts for full mudguards to keep you dry. Capable of carrying up to 20kg on a traditional pannier rack.
Hydraulic disc brakes
- Sealed hydraulic brakes with flat mount calipers provide consistent braking whatever the conditions or surface.
12mm Thru axles
- Thru axles front and rear provide a more secure braking experience with the extra power of hydraulic disc brakes.
Wide tyre clearances
- Generous clearances for tyres up to 45mm width (42mm with full mudguards / 48mm with 650b wheels) allow a wide variety of tyres to be used making this bike suitable for all surfaces.
Internal cable routing
- Internally routed front and rear gear cables for fast and easy shifting.
- Frame: 1.72kg. Fork: 480g +/-5g.
The CGR Ti is available on Ribble BikeBuilder for unmatched customisation of your build. The following pre-specs are currently available starting from £1,999:
Ribble CGR Ti 105 – £1,999
- Shimano 105 Hydraulic – 11 speed
- Mavic Aksium Disc 12mm Bolt Thru
- Deda Zero RHM10 Bars and Zero 1 Stem
Ribble CGR Ti Rival 650B – £2,699
- SRAM Rival 1x
- Hope 27.5” Enduro Pro 4 Front & Rear with WTB 650Bx47c tyres
- FSA Bar and Stem, WTB Koda Race Saddle & Lizard Skins DSP Bar Tape
Ribble CGR Ti 105 – £3,999
- Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Zipp 302 Clincher Disc
- Zipp Service Course Bar and Stem & Fabric Scoop Ti Rail Saddle
Frame Set – £1,499
- Triple-butted 3AI/2.5V Frame
- Full Carbon Monocoque Fork
The CGR Ti is also available on Ribble BikeBuilder for unmatched customisation of your bike build.
For more information on the Ribble CGR Ti, please visit: