10th September 2020
In line with government guidelines, visitors to the Mailbox will need to wear face coverings in our stores and while you move around the centre. Customers in our bars, restaurants and cafes must also wear face coverings, except when seated at a table to eat or drink.
You can remove your face covering if:
- It is reasonably necessary for you to eat or drink
- You need to take medication
- You are avoiding harm or injury, to yourself or others
- A police officer or other official asks you to
- It is necessary for identification purposes, for example, in a bank, post office or shop when buying restricted products
- speaking with people who rely on lip reading, facial expressions and clear sound
You are exempt from wearing a face covering if:
- You are a child under 11
- You are unable to put on, wear or remove a face covering due to a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
- You would experience severe distress from wearing a face covering
- You are travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate
For more information and the most up to date government guidance, go to www.gov.uk
Thank you for keeping our colleagues and those around you safe while you shop.