24th September 2020
In line with the latest government guidelines, our restaurants and bars are now open until 10pm. Whether you’re looking for Italian, Indian or Spanish cuisine, there’s something for every taste. Booking in advance is advised.
Times may vary and change at short notice, please check with venues directly before you travel.
Updated opening hours for our bars, restaurants and cafes can be found below:
- Indico, open every day 12pm – 10pm
- Miller & Carter, 12pm – 10pm, Monday to Thursday and Sunday, 12pm – 10pm, Friday to Saturday
- Aluna, Mon – Fri, 12pm – 10pm, Sat – Sun 11am – 10pm
- Caffè Nero, open every day 8am – 6pm
- Starbucks, Malmaison Mon – Fri 7am – 3pm, Sat 8am – 4pm
- Starbucks AC Hotel, Mon – Fri 8am – 4pm
- Zizzi, open Mon – Sat 11:30am – 10pm, Sun 11:30am – 10pm
- Cote Brasserie open Mon – Thurs 12pm – 9pm, Fri 12pm – 10pm, Saturday 10am – 10pm, Sun 10am – 9pm. Côte Brasserie also offers Côte at Home deliveries
- Bar Estilo, open Mon-Sat 12pm – 10pm, Sun 12pm – 9pm
- Gas Street Social, open Thurs – Fri, 12pm – 10pm, Sat 10am – 10pm, Sun 10am – 7pm
- Chez Mal, Mon – Fri 6pm – 10pm, Sat 12:30pm – 3pm, 5pm – 10pm, Sun 1pm – 3pm, 6pm – 10pm
Please remember to wear a face covering at all times, unless you have been seated for food or drink. For more information on the current guidelines and exemptions, click here.