10th June 2020
In line with government guidelines, we’re pleased to confirm that many of our retailers, restaurants and venues are open once again.
We’re committed to creating a safe environment for all of our visitors alongside everyone who lives and works at the Mailbox, and we have introduced enhanced safety and hygiene measures including:
- A one-way system to manage the flow of visitors
- Clear social distancing signage and guidance
- Carefully managed visitor numbers and queuing systems
- Sanitising stations with automatic dispensers at key locations
- Public announcements to support social distancing on the shopping malls
- Mailbox Guest Hosts providing social distancing and hygiene guidance and support
- An enhanced cleaning regime across the centre including all touch points
- Reduced seating in mall areas
We have been working closely with our retailers to ensure that we can support them in the safe reopening of their stores by introducing these important changes.
The following stores and venues are now open.
Please refer back to this page or follow us on social media for further updates. Opening hours may vary and change at short notice, please check with stores directly before you travel.
Fashion and Lifestyle
- BOSS, 10am – 6pm, Monday to Saturday, 11am – 5pm, Sunday
- Calvin Klein, 10am – 6pm, Monday to Saturday, 11am – 5pm, Sunday
- Gieves & Hawkes, 12pm – 6pm, Thursday to Saturday
- H20, 8am – 6pm, Monday to Wednesday, 8am – 6pm, Thursday to Saturday, 10am – 5pm, Sunday
- James Lakeland, 12pm – 6pm, Thursday to Saturday
- Ribble Cycles, 10am – 6pm Monday to Saturday, 11am – 5pm, Sunday
- Tommy Hilfiger, 10am – 6pm Monday to Friday, 11:30 – 6:30 Saturday, 11am – 5pm on Sunday
- Everyman Cinema
- Paul Smith, 11am – 5pm, Tuesday to Saturday
- Harvey Nichols, 11am – 6pm Monday – Wednesday, 11am – 7pm Thursday – Saturday, 11am – 5pm on Sunday
Home & Interiors
- Castle Fine Art, 11am – 5pm, Monday to Sunday
- Kitchen Gallery, by appointment only
Food & Drink
In line with the latest government guidelines, our restaurants and bars are now open until 10pm. Whether you’re looking for Italian, Indian or Spanish cuisine, there’s something for every taste. Booking in advance is advised.
The following restaurants are now open/delivering.
- Indico, open every day 12pm – 10pm
- Miller & Carter, 12pm – 10pm, Monday to Thursday and Sunday, 12pm – 10pm, Friday to Saturday
- Aluna, Mon – Fri, 12pm – 10pm, Sat – Sun 11am – 10pm
- Caffè Nero, open every day 8am – 6pm
- Starbucks, Malmaison Mon – Fri 7am – 3pm, Sat 8am – 4pm
- Starbucks AC Hotel, Mon – Fri 8am – 4pm
- Zizzi, open Mon – Sat 11:30am – 10pm, Sun 11:30am – 10pm
- Cote Brasserie open Mon – Thurs 12pm – 9pm, Fri 12pm – 10pm, Saturday 10am – 10pm, Sun 10am – 9pm. Côte Brasserie also offers Côte at Home deliveries
- Bar Estilo, open Mon-Sat 12pm – 10pm, Sun 12pm – 9pm
- Gas Street Social, open Thurs – Fri, 12pm – 10pm, Sat 10am – 10pm, Sun 10am – 7pm
- Chez Mal, Mon – Fri 6pm – 10pm, Sat 12:30pm – 3pm, 5pm – 10pm, Sun 1pm – 3pm, 6pm – 10pm
- Nandos, Mon – Sun 11:30am – 9pm
Beauty & Grooming
- Toni & Guy Essensuals, by appointment only
- Nicky Clarke, by appointments only
- James Bushell by appointments only
- AC Hotel
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back safely to the Mailbox.