10th June 2020
In line with government guidelines, we’re pleased to confirm that our retailers have started to reopen their stores.
We’re committed to creating a safe environment for all of our visitors alongside everyone who lives and works at the Mailbox, and we have introduced enhanced safety and hygiene measures including:
- A one-way system to manage the flow of visitors
- Clear social distancing signage and guidance
- Carefully managed visitor numbers and queuing systems
- Sanitising stations with automatic dispensers at key locations
- Public announcements to support social distancing on the shopping malls
- Mailbox Guest Hosts providing social distancing and hygiene guidance and support
- An enhanced cleaning regime across the centre including all touch points
- Reduced seating in mall areas
We have been working closely with our retailers to ensure that we can support them in the safe reopening of their stores by introducing these important changes.
Tesco Express, selected restaurants offering delivery and collection and our 24 hour car park remain open.
The following retailers are now open. Please refer back to this page or follow us on social media for further updates. Opening hours may vary and change at short notice, please check with stores directly before you travel.
- BOSS, 10am – 6pm, Monday to Saturday, 11am – 5pm, Sunday
- Calvin Klein, 12pm – 6pm, Monday to Saturday, 12pm – 5pm, Sunday
- Castle Fine Art, 11am – 5pm Monday to Sunday
- Emporio Armani, 11am – 7pm Monday to Saturday, 12pm – 6pm, Sunday
- Harvey Jones
- Kitchen Gallery, by appointment only
- Ribble Cycles, 10am – 6pm Monday to Saturday, 11am – 5pm, Sunday
- Sofas & Stuff, 10am – 6pm Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 11am – 5pm, Sunday
- Tommy Hilfiger, 12pm – 6pm Monday to Saturday, 12pm – 5pm on Sunday
- Wedding Club, by appointment only
- BoConcept, open Wednesday to Sunday, 11am -5pm Wednesday to Saturday, 12pm – 5pm on Sunday.
- Pall Mall Barbers is open for appointments only. Please refer to the Pall Mall website, or its new and improved app for more information and to arrange a booking.
- Toni & Guy Essensuals, by appointment only. Online bookings and direct bookings will be made available after cancelled appointments and the waiting list has been accommodated.
- Miller & Carter will open from 12pm
- Aluna is open for reservations only
- Nicky Clarke
- English Brands
- Paul Smith, open Tuesday – Saturday, 11am – 5pm
- James Lakeland, open Thursday – Saturday, 12pm – 6pm
Opening in August
- Gieves & Hawkes
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back safely to the Mailbox.